1.07.2012

What is it all about?

First of all, I want to say that every person is unique and has what to tell others. Our human experience is the most expensive thing in the world. I guess, its mine super optimistic nature talks now, but it is what I think. 

From this point, every person is as valuable as brilliants, but without proper polishing we receive useless robots with lots of complexes, not realized dreams, and problem minds (yes, I mean maniacs, psychos and others). 
So, I'll try to show that such person as I am can value something and  everybody who lives is able to reach the highest picks. 

Second, I will tell you about different things that touches my soul. The most important for me are:
- my parents. Especially my Mum. Father - he is a man, I don't worry about him a lot. maybe it's because he always tends to be very strong (now, I realize it was not always the reality). Mum - well, mum is mum :). 
- my husband (actually, he is my boyfriend, but we are living in civil marriage for 3-4 years already). He brings me to where I am now. I must say that he creates part of today's me. He had and has a lot of troubles and very problematic life. We are trying to overcome difficulties and reach our dreams. Step by step. We are on our way.
- my work. my ideas. my creativity. Everything that comes up in and from my mind :)
- my friends and social (community) life. Due to my husband, I became a little bit (well, in fact a lot) unsociable in the meaning of every week meetings with friends, every day phone calls, etc...

Third.. haven't thought up yet... So, to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment